March 2, 2023
Today is the last day to sign up for a trip to Greece with me in September. I haven't had a chance to be 'Fun Ali" since pre-pandemic years. To be very frank I've spent the last three years working the job of 20, keeping our new winery alive, my husband alive, myself alive while watching so many friends travel the world while too many of my friends didn't make it out alive these past three years. This trip is beyond special for Smith Story Wine Cellars, something we have wanted to plan since 2014.
May 14, 2013 Eric and I eloped in Hawaii. We flew home and went straight back to work. Mr. Story at the time was a big deal wine buyer for K&L WIne Merchants... and guess where he spent the first two weeks of our marriage? GREECE! It was a lovely wine buying trip to many Greek Islands, many sailboats, fabulous food and great company. This September, guess who is staying home to work harvest this time while FUN Ali leads a small group all over Greece. Sorry not Sorry Eric!
The Itinerary is set, everything is scheduled for a trip that will be a true chance of a lifetime for our food and wine friends. I'm already planning what to pack (which is not much). The gorgeous hotels are waiting for your names, I'm ready to book my flight and celebrate life in Greece with a special group of Smith Story fans and friends.
Please reach out to Dusty for details There are 5 open reservations available.
- This trip is a very small group (which includes Dusty and Ali).
- This is a once in a lifetime behind the scenes tour of wine country in Greece.
- This is for travelers who enjoy and are curious about regional wine and cuisine.
- This is a trip that is on a daily schedule with some free time to see iconic sites, but an awesome itinerary is set to keep us on track with reservations too.
- This is a trip that welcomes single travelers of course!
- Lord Sandwich will not be going to Greece with us. Ha!
I'm ready to celebrate with you, go big or go home, push the limits of what we've built ...more on this very soon.
Let's do this! - Ali Story