VISIT US IN SONOMA COUNTY
Smith Story Wine Cellars has relocated to Healdsburg, California!
To reserve your tasting with Eric & Ali Story, please select on TOCK
Open for tastings, wines by the glass and bottles inside or on the patio., the "Smith Story Weingarten"
Tastings are hosted by founders, Eric and Ali Story. The selection of Smith Story wines will allow you to experience the best of terroir among the Anderson Valley and Sonoma County AVAs.
Address: 14210 Bacchus Landing Way, Healdsburg, CA (2 minutes west of downtown Healdsburg off of Westside Road.)
Shopping Hours: Thursday - Monday 11-3pm.
Wine Tasting Hours: Thursday-Monday, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm.
- Reservation fees are $45 for Library Wines and $20 for current wine releases, per person and is not applied towards purchase.
- Please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- Food can be purchased inside at the Bacchus Market (Charcuterie and Sandwiches).
- Walk-ins are welcome if there is availability.
- Online Pickup orders, wines by the bottle and glass are also available to to-go.
- Questions? Please email tastings at smithstorywines dot com or text: 707.494.5575
This location is also home to Smith Story Sundries...Wine Country Treasures and Vintage Gifts.
No tasting required for bottle and gift purchases of course!
Dog Friendly. We welcome behaved dogs but must they must be kept on a leash inside the Bacchus Landing property at all times.
Virtual Tastings and Private Events: Email us your request details email@example.com
*times are subject to change since we are a small family winery, please check TOCK for real time availability.