Anderson Valley Tasting Room
SMITH STORY WINE CELLARS
ANDERSON VALLEY TASTING ROOM DETAILS
To reserve your tasting with Eric & Ali Story, please select the TOCK RESERVATIONS
We are open for tastings, wines by the glass and bottle on the patio. The "Smith Story Weingarten" safely seats 18. Tastings are hosted by Smith Story Wine Cellars founders, Eric and Ali Story. The selection of Smith Story wines will allow you to experience the best of terroir among the Anderson Valley and Sonoma County AVAs.
- Address: 9000 CA 128, Philo, CA (Inside The Madrones)
- Wine Shopping Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 11-4pm.
- Wine Tasting Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm.
- Reservation fee is $25 per person and is not applied towards purchase.
- Please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- Bundle up, it may be chilly outside.
- If rain prevents your reserved tasting, a full refund will be provided.
- Please no food/picnics allowed.
- Walk-ins are welcome if there is availability.
- Questions? Please email tastings at smithstorywines dot com or text: 707.494.5575
- This location is also home to Smith Story Sundries...Wine Country Treasures and Gifts (one group allowed inside for retail shopping at a time).
- No tasting required for bottle and gift purchases of course!
- Pickup orders, wines by the bottle and glass are also available to to-go.
Important and enforced Mendocino County Covid-19 Rules as of July 13, 2020:
- No Mask, No Entry.
- Masks are required upon entry of the Weingarten, walking around and while shopping inside tasting room.
- Dog Friendly. We welcome behaved dogs but must they must be kept on a leash and on The Madrones property at all times. Also, we discourage petting and touching other guests dogs and our very own Lord Sandwich.
- Virtual Tastings and Events: Email us your request details email@example.com