This year has been filled with milestones and exciting moments... Smith Story Wine Cellars is thrilled to welcome Will Kinney to our team!
Will comes to us most recently from The Charter Oak in the #NapaValley with a long history in service, cooking and hospitality. A Cornell University alumnus who has followed his passion to the west coast. Will is managing all of our tasting appointments, private events, e-commerce and is your new concierge for The Storytellers Wine Club.
A few fun facts about Will:
- Will was born Ohio but grew up in Missouri, while attending Cornell he interned for the legendary Blackberry Farms in Tennessee.
- Will spent 6-weeks in Europe traveling through Burgundy, Champagne, Tuscany, Piedmont, Fruili with Kobrand Wine & Spirits.
- One of his favorite memories was sabering a bottle of Prosecco into the canals of Venice while standing on the steps of a basilica.
- Favorite thing to cook: "it's so hard to narrow down!, homemade pasta, wood-fired pizza".
- His ideal day-off: "Hiking with friends, a good bottle of wine, some really great cheese along the Sonoma and Mendocino Coast."
More to come... we are so thrilled to have him join the Smith Story team this year... so needed! A decision we made last May actually that we needed "this person" to find us and help us to manage our flourishing winery visits and mailing list orders. BOOM!
🍷 Cheers to Will & welcome to Our Story!
- Eric, Ali and Lord Sandwich.
#smithstorywines #russianrivervalley #andersonvalley #sonomacounty #mendocinocounty #familywinery